The Telethon Institute Environmental Statement of Commitment
The Institute acknowledges the importance of our environment for
its intrinsic values and for the health and wellbeing of our
current and future generations.
By embracing sustainable behaviour as one of our core values, we commit to minimising our environmental footprint.
We make the commitment to:
- Efficiently use energy, water and other resources
- Minimise waste, through the reduction, re-use and recycling of consumables
- Strive to identify and select products and services which are least damaging to our environment
- Measure our environmental performance against defined targets
- Create awareness and opportunities for environmentally-sustainable behaviour
- Incorporate environmental considerations into Institute decision making
- Conduct high quality research into the effects of our environment on health