We are located at 100 Roberts Road, Subiaco, Western Australia, opposite Princess Margaret Hospital for Children in the grounds of Perth Modern School.
- on Hamilton Street between Roberts Road and Subiaco Road
- on Roberts Road
- at Subiaco Football Oval
- in the York Street car park between Hamilton Street and Coghlan Road.
Time-limited free parking is available on Subiaco Road. Please check the parking signs for further details.
Tours of the Telethon Institute
We offer regular interactive and informative tours of our building, providing a unique insight into the work of researchers aiming to prevent some of the most devastating childhood diseases and disabilities.
- Find out about the history of the Telethon Institute and our achievements so far
- See first-hand how researchers are investigating the causes of childhood disease, so that one day they will be prevented
- Understand the role of the Telethon Institute as an advocate for child health issues and policy change in Australia.
Tour times are very flexible and can be conducted for a group of up to 20 people. Please contact the Public Relations Office on +61 8 9489 7779 or email us to discuss options and to arrange a tour.